Every yoga business has 4 elements: Breath, body, spirit, and mind.
This is the foundation of what we call the Yogapreneur Method, which is how all of our yoga business coaches help our Yogapreneur Collective clients:
- Breath = Money and sales
- Body = Team and organizational structure
- Spirit = The community, students, and classes themselves
- Mind = The business owner
Using this foundation of the Yogapreneur Business Method, our coaches are able to look at our clients’ businesses holistically. We see each business as the parts that go into making the business, not just the final product.
What is a Yoga Business Coach?
So what is a Yoga Business Coach? I’ll start with what a business coach is not.
And that’s a consultant. They’re not going to simply advise you, and let you go on your merry way. A Business Coach is also not going to do all the hard work for you.
Instead, they’re going to work alongside you.
Think of your Yoga Business Coach as a team member that’s ready to give you advice and mentor you as you take action on that advice. Perhaps most importantly, their advice is from a place of expertise as our Yoga Business Coaches are all seasoned & successful yoga business owners
A Yoga Business Coach is someone that’s on your side, and rooting for you every step of the way. They’re coaching you through the hard times and celebrating your wins with you. A cheerleader and coach all in one – it’s the first step towards an ideal team!
At the end of the day, a Yoga Business Coach helps you see your business holistically and challenges you to take things to the next level.
They’ll work with you to create a clear vision for the future. After all, if you don’t know where you’re headed, how will you ever get there?
They’ll make sure that the goals that you’ve set for your business align perfectly with your personal goals, and help you adjust them if need be.
And, if your goal is to NOT run your yoga business – whether you want to sell it, retire, or have someone else run it for you – they’ll help you set and accomplish goals for you to offload your business as well!
Our yoga business coaches have helped hundreds of studio owners all over the world to delegate, eliminate, and automate tasks so that they can step away confidently. Our team has also helped individuals set up their studios as a sellable asset – allowing owners to leave the industry if they desire.
Regardless of your goals, a Yoga Business Coach can help you achieve them by offering guidance, advice, challenge, and correction.
Why do you need a Yoga Business Coach?
Now that you know what a Yoga Business Coach is, you’re probably wondering if you need one.
Perhaps you’re already doing well and wonder if you really need a coach.
Or, perhaps you’re not doing so hot, and wonder if you can spare the expense.
As much as we like to think we know it all, that’s not always the case.
Having someone on your team that has been through it all before can be an invaluable asset. A Yoga Business Coach has seen what makes yoga businesses succeed and what makes them fail, so they’ll be able to steer you safely in the right direction.
- Your Yoga Business Coach will help you to find the resources you need to take your business to the next level. Our team has the most complete yoga business library of templates and tools, and our coaches are constantly sharing advice between them. With this background, they’re able to make suggestions that can benefit your business now and years down the road.
- They’ll act as a sounding board for your own ideas, filtering out the ideas they think won’t work and pushing you to implement the ones they know will make your business a success. Your Yoga Business Coach will be absolutely dedicated to your business, spending their time ensuring that every move is in your business’s best interest.
- A Yoga Business Coach will get to know the ins and outs of your operation until they know it almost better than you do. With this kind of understanding, they’ll really GET what you and your business are all about. That way, they can look at the bigger picture and see where your business is headed – and that my friend, is in the direction of SUCCESS.
You need someone who is in your corner, giving you advice and helping you boost your bottom line.
How does a Yoga Business Coach benefit you?
There are several ways your Yoga Business Coach will benefit you. Some of our favorite ways include:
- They will hold you accountable – if you say you’re going to get something done, you can bet they’ll be checking up on you. This will end up making you more productive as well.
- It’s like a buddy system. For everything you say you’re going to do, they’ll be one step ahead of you, ready to advise on what’s next and help you stick to your plan. This joint effort to make improvements to your business will go a long way. Remember it’s all the small steps that count!
- They’re a sounding board. When something gets botched up, your team isn’t pulling their weight, you fought with the taxman, or the bank refused your loan, you have someone to vent to. They’re not only an ear to listen, but they’ll more than likely be able to provide a logical solution – and lay out the steps needed to get to that solution.
- They’re several steps ahead – When you’re all out of ideas, you’ve made the changes you’ve been wanting to make and you don’t know what else you can work on – they’ll make suggestions as to what can be improved next. After all, the moment you stop moving forward is the moment you start heading backward.
Your Yoga Business Coach is a friend, a mentor, and an accountability partner. They are the best possible person you can have on your team.
Your Yoga Business Coach knows exactly how to bring your business new clients, increase your bottom line and make you a more profitable organization, all while keeping your yogic values at the forefront of every business decision.
Ready for your Yoga Business Coach?
A Yoga Business Coach is the most invaluable asset you’ll ever add to your business.
Our team of Yoga Business Coaches have dozens of years of experience between them, and we do our best to match our clients to the coach that has the most experience with businesses like theirs.
If you’re ready to add a Yoga Business Coach to your team, join the Yogapreneur Collective for free and connect with the YC Team!